Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Email Pinterest BlogLovin Instagram Image Map

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Welcome to my redesigned blog!  I am SO excited to share my new blog with you all!  My last blog, while cute, just wasn't me!  I decided I needed a little bit of sparkle and a little bit of my favorite color purple to jazz it up!  Thanks to Blogs Fit for a Queen for the redesign!  Oh, and I can't forget about my custom made avatar from my FAVORITE clip artist on TPT- Sarah from Educlips!  THANKS SARAH!!

Now that the school year is in full swing and I'm into my routine, I plan to focus more on networking- something I just devoted a little time to and never fully understood.  I just have to tell myself, "This is all a learning process!!"

Please help me get started by connecting with me on the links above!  I'll definitely follow you back!Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a great week with your class! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Catherine, I love it! I'm off to make sure I've connected with you on all forms of social media. :)

    ReplyDelete